The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Secret Diary, Wednesday 18th November

Dear Diary,

It was a stormy night last night, perfect for my mission to infiltrate Station X in the middle of the Eaglesham moors. I forsook my usual corduroy for black tweed, hiking boots and balaclava with my laptop in a napsack and emergency notepad and pencil strapped to my ankle. Since I can't drive I had phoned the wife who is now living in Broomhill, to give me a lift. As she dropped me off on the edge of the moors with the wind howling and the rain lashing down, she sighed and looked at me, about to say something when her phone rang. 'Hello,' she answered, 'Yes, I'm just dropping him off, be home soon. No, I don't know who he thinks he is now - the man from milk tray or something. Okay, see you soon, love you.'
'Who was that?' I asked.
'Look, you might as well know, Aamer Anwar has moved in with me.'
I stared at her in disbelief. 'It's only been four days since you moved out, how...' then I stopped, thought about the mission ahead, steadied my resolve and pulled the balaclava down over my face and stepped out onto the moors leaving the wife to drive home to her new boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home