The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Secret Diary, Saturday 14th November

Dear Diary,

Busy day today, I'm in hiding in the west end. There are two reasons for this: 1) I've heard that Tom Devine is on the look out for me after what happened on Thursday and thinks it's 'a damned cheek that the whelp Spiers thinks he can parade around Labour parties after what he did'; and 2) my editor refuses to send me to Wales to cover the Scotland match but I'm going to write about it anyway from the television and pretend I was there so I don't want anyone to see me in Glasgow and spoil the illusion.

Somebody sent me this link this morning but I can't make out what it's supposed to be for:

http://megaswf.com/view/dbbe3aaf7d09

Is that meant to be funny?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tremendous stuff.

I have rivulets of anticipation running down my chops each day as i await your update Graham.

Keep 'em coming.

14 November 2009 at 14:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Meester Graham.
I'm thanking for us meeting tonight, You where magnifeque. No problamo money, pay balance next meeetings. I asked small question. I'm losting one Armining dress size 16, Jimmy Chube size 9 shoes, Bramorof pants/bra/stockings. I again thanking you have in briefase by mistake.

PS. The little itch i scratching, i'm thanking you.
E.A Sport
it's all in the game.

14 November 2009 at 18:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home