The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Thursday 12 November 2009

Kicking Darrell King up the Arse



Earlier on, I was still in Babbity Bowsters and not feeling too great. Firstly there was the question of my very important task for Peter Lawwell which I have no idea what it is and then there was the news I'd just received. I'd been sitting nearing the end of my cappuccino when Darrell King came in, noticed me and sat down beside me. 'Did you hear about the huge fight at the Gallowgate?' he asked, 'Two great beasts knocking lumps out of each other, buildings collapsing around them, devastation everywhere. Of course such is the Gallowgate no-one's noticed' I kept my counsel, knowing fine well this was the Traynor and Stephen Purcell fighting over yours truly. 'That's some task you've been handed by Herr Lawwell, eh?' he muttered, looking towards the exit towards the toilets. 'Want to discuss it?' He nodded towards the door.
'Sure,' I said, so we got up and walked towards the loos then just as we got to the top of the steps I booted him in the back and sent him sprawling down the stairs where he landed at the entrance to the lavatory. 'Not from you King, I'll take it off anyone but not from you, you pussy.' I shouted and walked calmly away.

By the time I reached the bar my legs had turned to jelly and I could hardly stand but I had to make one big effort to get out of there before Darrell King recovered and came looking for me.

I still don't know what Peter Lawwell wants of me though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home