The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Thursday 12 November 2009

The Smell of Port and Cigars




'I hear Darrell King is looking for you, young Spiers' said Tom Devine, breathing port and cigar fumes over me. He was sitting in a booth at the Rogano, his arm around his latest raggedy slut. 'This is Eilish Angiolini, the current Lord Advocate' he slurred as he fondled one of her tits. She giggled and slapped his face, screaching, 'Eeeaaoow, don't be so ruddy cheeky Mister!'
'The Sauchiehall Street Irregulars told me this afternoon that you blind sided him in Babbitys. They also told me you had a narrow escape from the Traynor. Be careful there, young Spiers because the Traynor has been the death of many an ambitious journalist's career.' I trembled at the thought of how close I'd come earlier today. He gulped down another glass of port and called for two more.
'Now,' he continued, cupping another tit. 'This task of yours for Lawwell, you realise it is of supreme importance that it is carried out to the letter? One mistake here could mean the whole damn thing could come crumbling down around our ears.' This was getting serious, I still didn't have the slightest clue what on earth I was supposed to be doing! I hesitated, considering asking him what my bloody task was but decided against it, you don't want to seem a fool in front of the great Professor Tom Devine so I packed up my laptop and took off into the night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Meester Spiers.
I'm reading you imaginary Diary extract today, I'm finking i need to clear up one or two missunderstands you have about me. I am not le ragtitty slut, slut oui but certain not ragtitty. Thee dress i wore cost more than you earn se month. I could tell by the way you fondled yourself you want see more of what meester Tom was cupping. No problamo, let's meeting.
E.A Sport.
it's all in le game.

12 November 2009 at 13:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home