The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Friday 16 April 2010

I, Lennon Part 7: The Weirdness Magnet

I was taken to Ashton Lane and led up familiar stairs to the Ubiquitous Chip bar where there was a lock-in taking place. Unfortunately for me, there were none of the reassuring faces around - no Scotland Today or Reporting Scotland bhoys or so I thought. As Cosgrove led me inside I noticed them all gagged and tied up behind the bar along with the staff while Donald Findlay stood by the window gazing over the lane towards Jintys.
'Bloody hell Donald, you do this all on your own?' I asked, astonished that he'd overpowered so many. Findlay turned and noticed me, chuckled and said, 'Not at all Spiers, I had a little help' and as he said it, Raman Bhardwaj entered from the other room.
'Revenge is sweet,' was all he said as a huge grin spread across his face.

Cosgrove locked the door behind us and pushed me towards the bar and then went over to Findlay and the two of them had a whispered conversation, looking up at me every now and then, causing my stomach to knot with that usual feeling of impending trouble. Then they both nodded their heads and without saying a word Cosgrove strode purposefully towards me, grabbed me by the throat and pulled something from his cape and wrapped it around my neck, then he pulled me downstairs and threw me violently out onto the cobbles of Ashton Lane. I got up and looked around but the lane was empty then I looked at what Cosgrove had stuck round my neck but before the full horror of the situation could sink in, the door of Jintys burst open and Neil Lennon came running out and attacked me. Cosgrove had wrapped me in a Rangers scarf!

'Neil, Neil, it's me, Spiers!' I shouted but to no avail as spitting on the scarf, he rained down clumsy punches on my head. Then I heard a couple of loud bangs from above and a net fell on the two of us as we struggled on the ground, then it lifted us up and I just had time to see Graeme Souness's winking face as we were hauled through the air in the net and dumped into the back of a black van where Avi Cohen and Stuart Munro bound us to the walls, the doors shut behind us and we were driven off to god knows where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home