The Imaginary Diary of Graham Spiers

Police State Scotland Disclaimer: This diary is a farce, a parody, a satire, a comedy. It in no way consists of, contains or implies a threat or an incitement to carry out a violent act against one or more described individuals and there is no intention to cause fear or alarm to a reasonable person. Although of course as we all know, Celtic fans are not reasonable.

Monday 12 December 2011

Souness: Revenge of the Ranger Part Three


I move in the shadows; silent, deadly, moustache bristling.  I was at Parkhead and had infiltrated Lawwell's inner sanctum - the underground dungeons where he skulks and plots.  And tortures.   He had Vincent Lunny on the rack and Lunny was squealing like a stuck pig, promising anything Lawwell liked if only he'd make the pain stop.  I let him continue longer than I should have, enjoying Lunny's discomfort and because I waited, I left myself open to two of Lawwell's goons stumbling upon me in the corridor.  They reached for their weapons, their first mistake; I didn't allow them another.  Two shots from a silenced Walther PPK and one fell forward, his left ventricle in tatters while the other buckled at the knees and collapsed, his right ventricle exploding in his chest .  I wonder if they appreciated the symmetry?  Lunny screamed and I decided it was time.

A casual observer might think that the silencer was resting on Lawwell's temple but it wasn't, it was touching it and every inch of the pistol was under my control.  Lawwell knew this, Lawwell knew me and silently unstrapped Lunny who dragged himself from the rack and sobbing, gathered his clothes.
'Thank you, oh thank you whoever you are.   This man's a maniac, a sadist!' cried Lunny as my pistol stayed aimed at Lawwell's head as the beast himself regarded me through evil eyes.  That's why I'm here; to battle a monster you must use a monster.  Lawwell thinks he's a sociopath?  Wait till he gets a load of me.  'See you later you lazy eyed psycho,' I grinned and winked at him.

Getting out was easier than getting in, I just held onto Lunny and ran through the corridors shooting anything that moved.  As I passed the players' changing rooms I came upon Neil Lennon staggering towards me, his arms outstretched.  I put two through his lungs but it made no difference and he kept coming at me and that was when I remembered Spiers's wild claims of Lennon being a zombie.  I was aiming for the head when I was disturbed by Scott Brown coming at me from a side door.  He had a bite mark on his neck and looked as brain dead as Lennon, thick black tar drooling from his mouth, skin pale, eyes vacant, moaning.  Instinctively I put one in his heart but he too kept coming.  Zombies, both of 'em.  My boot crashed open a fire exit and I was out of there with Lunny bleating behind me about how thankful he was to be rescued.   My car roared and as we left Celtic Park I could see Lennon and Brown stumbling out of the open fire exit and heading off into the night, towards Ashton Lane no doubt.  No one would notice they were any different.

'Listen, I don't know who you are, I'm not really that knowledgeable about football but thank you anyway,' gibbered Lunny.  'Thank you, thank you, thank you!'
'You're welcome,' I said.  'But one thing intrigues me.  Lawwell's one of your own and he's doing that to you.  What I'm about to do is because I'm your enemy but one of your own?  Why was he doing that to you?  Think about it.'
I let him think about it until I got him to my warehouse.  I let him think about it as I tied him to a chair.  He was still thinking about it when I attached the crocodile clips and and turned on the power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home